What is a USDA Loan?
A USDA Loan is a loan that is available to homeowners whose homes are in counties that are less densely populated than urban or suburban areas.
What Are the Benefits of a USDA Loan?
- USDA Loans require NO DOWN PAYMENTS
- They have NO LOAN LIMITS!!
- USDA Loans Can be offered to borrowers with a 620-credit score
- They are offered on a 30-year fixed interest rate
- USDA Loans offer very competitive low -interest rates
If you live in Saint Charles County or one of the other surrounding counties, do yourself a huge favor and check with my office to learn of your eligibility for this outstanding program.
Most Competitive Rates in St. Louis
St. Louis Home Mortgage has the most competitive interest rates in St. Louis* and we are dedicated to be with you every step of the way and help find the most competitive interest rates.
*Rates vary depending on credit score and type of transaction.